Who will be handling my Case?
Tracey Murray etc.
£750 plus VAT
Hourly Rate Work
Tracey’s current hourly charging rate or ‘fee’ is £220 per hour. Our Charging rates are reviewed annually on 1st April. We charge or ‘bill you’ for the cost of our time
VAT will be added to our charges.
This is the word we use to refer to payments which are made to others in your case and include
- Application Fee to Licensing authority Nil to £1905
- Advertising Fee £450-£650
Key Stages in Application and Work Include in Fixed Fee
- Taking and considering your instructions and objectives and considering need for plans to support application
- Completion and submission of application forms
- Forwarding copy applications to relevant authorities
- Drafting public notices and submitting these to local press
- Advice on compliance with requirements of Licensing Act 2003
- Providing a Designated Premises Supervisor form for completion
- Checking approving license and dealing with any issues arising
- Reporting on outcome of application to you