Alderson LawWork for Us
Senior Probate Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join our Wills & Probate Department.
This post is for a senior and experienced candidate who has either a minimum of 5 years PQE or is currently Head of Department.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Confidently and competently dealing with a varied Private Client workload, with a particular emphasis on complex and weighty cases but running the full range through to simple Wills and LPA advice
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs
- Utilising a comprehensive knowledge of trusts and lifetime planning
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding client care skills
- At least 5 years’ experience of handling a full Private Client caseload
- An excellent fee income record
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
Experience in contested estates is not essential but would be helpful, and STEP membership will be a distinct advantage.
The Practice is looking for a candidate to progress the firm in the area of Private Client law; this is an opportunity to become Head of Department with potential partnership prospects
- Location: Whitley Bay – candidates may be required to temporarily work from the Morpeth or Blyth office due to Social Distancing issues
- Salary range: Negotiable; Commensurate with experience & following
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years PQE or Head of Department
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
Applicants please contact Mark Hipkin on:
t: 0191 2533509 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
providing a current CV.
We are looking for a Legal Secretary with previous Family Law/Matrimonial experience to join us at our busy and friendly Whitley Bay office.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing secretarial support in the family department
- Performing digital dictation and copy typing
- Dealing with legal documents and forms
- Sorting incoming post
- Diary and e-mail management
- Assistance to fee-earner in time recording
- Liaising with clients and others as required
- Other admin duties
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Previous experience in a similar role of at least 2 years
- Good and accurate typing skills
• A professional telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Whitley Bay office
- Salary range:
- Job type:
- Job Section:
- Working Hours:
Monday – Friday (full-time)
Applicants please send CV to:
Carol Hipkin, Office Manager
Alderson Law LLP
130-132 Park View
Tyne & Wear
or e-mail to: email@example.com
SRA number 402010
Alderson Law LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under company number OC307338.
Registered office: Pethgate House, Castle Square, Morpeth, Northumberland, NE61 1YL
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA ID number 402010.