Alderson LawTerms and Conditions
- You are a visitor to the Alderson Law LLP website and as such agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions which you shall be deemed as having read and understood.
- These terms and conditions may be varied at any time and any such variations shall be effective when we post notice to this effect.
- Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the accuracy of content on this website we take no responsibility for any errors or omissions. We shall however respond to notification of any errors or omissions in a timely manner.
- This website is not intended as a means of communicating Legal Advice. Any information must be checked with us before reliance is placed on any information supplied.
- We do not accept any liability for the content of any other website accessed via a link on our own website.
- As a user of this website you agree not to communicate anything, by any means which we consider to be defamatory, harmful or objectionable.
- The Operator of this website shall not be liable to you or any third party for damages however caused, whether direct indirect or consequential, and arising from your use of this website.
- Any Trademarks or Logos displayed on our website belong to the Operator of the website or others who retain all rights to them. Consequently no user shall be granted any rights in respect of those Trademarks or Logos.
- Alderson Law LLP reserves copyright in all content on this site. No content shall be reproduced downloaded or distributed without our consent nor shall it be used for any commercial purpose.
- You visit this site at your own risk .To the extent permitted by Law we exclude all liability for any losses or damage arising from the use of this website.
- In accordance with the Electronic Commerce Regulations 2002 and the Solicitors Regulation Authority Code of Conduct
Alderson Law LLP
We carry out Business In England & Wales and are authorised to do so and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
Our Principal Place of Business is
Our SRA Number is 402010
Our ICO Number is Z729984X