Our Commitment to you
- As a visitor to our website, to protect and keep secure your personal information. We do this by applying electronic and administrative safeguards. We cannot however guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and which is submitted at your own risk.
- Not to pass on any information relating to you to anyone outside Alderson Law LLLP (except where may be required by law or where necessary to protect our rights or those of our clients or third parties or as may be required by our Regulatory Body) (The Solicitors Regulation Authority).
- Not to collect sensitive information about you without your explicit agreement.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information from you?
- In order to reply to enquiries or requests from you
- In order to contact you by e mail or post
- To improve the level of service we offer you
Your Rights Under this Policy
- To view and change information relating to you as held by us
- To complain if you believe that we have not acted in accordance with the terms of this policy. Any such complaint should be directed to our IT Partner Paul Dunn firstname.lastname@example.org.